We know no boundaries when it comes to our
institutional relations. We are connected with the world.
WE ARE ICBAS,
WE ARE GLOBAL
We know no boundaries when it comes to our institutional relations. We’re committed to taking our name, ethos and research further by building partnerships with international universities and research centers including the University of Cambridge, Copenhagen University Hospital, the German Cancer Research Center, Pomeranian Medical University in Szczecin, the University of Melbourne, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, the Institute of Cancer Research, London, Karolinska Institutet, the University of Manchester, the University of Oxford.
In Portugal, we cooperate with Centro Hospitalar Univ. do Porto, Centro Hospitalar Vila Nova de Gaia-Espinho and Hospital Magalhães Lemos, together with UMIB, MedInUO, CECA, CIBIO, CI-IPOP, CIIMAR, i3S and REQUIMTE research units. These collaborations allow us to share knowledge and to provide our students with innovative technology and a practical perspective of science.
ICBAS produces top quality research, recognized both nationally and internationally. We work to encourage researchers and students to seek answers to the real problems that affect everyone’s lives. That is why we are looking for curious and enthusiastic people to join us in a vibrant network between teachers, researchers, and students.
The ICBAS research strategy includes:
- Strengthening collaborations with research centers to provide all the cutting-edge technologies and know-how for the students and researchers to develop their projects.
- Stimulating scientific discussions, foruns, webinars, seminars and symposia organization.
- Supporting young researchers enabling articles publications – funding open access publications.
- Promoting and improving science communication and knowledge transfer.
- Diversifying research funding sources.
Find out who we are and what we do!
Learn more about our projects and partnerships and stay connected with us!